Providing care and comfort to burn survivors and their families is the sole purpose of the Mississippi Burn Foundation, and we’re able to do it well thanks to the generosity of people, businesses and organizations from across our state.
We support these survivors and their families through all aspects of the healing process, from helping burn survivors access and afford the essential life-saving treatments they need, to ensuring that their families are able to travel to see them despite the financial hardships that accompany the often lengthy recovery process.
The impact of a serious burn injury is far-reaching—physically, emotionally and financially—and we do what we can to provide assistance with all of it:
- Specialized supplies to ensure recovery
- Expenses associated with medications for treatment
- Travel to and from the burn center for treatment
- Travel, accommodations and meals while a burn survivor is hospitalized
- Restorative retreats and activities for pediatric burn survivors
- And the list goes on!
Call Amanda Fontaine at 601-540-2995 to talk about all the ways the Mississippi Burn Foundation helps burn survivors and their families heal, and how you can help.