Nominations are now being accepted for the Mississippi Burn Foundation’s Annual calendar – Heroes from the Heart. Nominees must meet the following selection process guidelines and criteria:
- Nominee must be in good standing with employer.
- Nominee must be present for the scheduled photo shoot that will take place in Jackson, Mississippi. An announcement of the day, time and location of the photo shoot will be communicated to nominee.
- Nominee must be present for the calendar reveal party which will be held on September 13 in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Nominee will assist with recruitment of potential sponsors for the calendar.
- Nominee must be an individual that has touched the life of a Mississippi burn survivor by assisting in any aspect of their rescue, treatment, or recovery.